Monday 16 May 2011

BabyCotPod - bringing style to the nursery

Searching for new products for Shop On Your Doorstep is one of my favourite hobbies, and when I came across BabyCotPod I immediately fell in love with the cascara crib (sadly my smallest is 2 now and I don't think I could squeeze him into one).





The cascara is stylish and practical too. However, it is still in production and not available until later this year (don't worry, I will let you know as soon as it is released for sale).


The good news is, the metro crib is equally as stylish and is available now!





The metro not only has good looks, but is functional too - this swinging crib is available in three finishes, but it is the colourful accents which I think sets it apart from the traditional, plain swinging cribs.


The chunky colour accents remind me of little lego blocks, and may even raise a smile during night feeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment